1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you make an enquiry we ask you for your your name and contact details.
3. We use your personal information to answer your enquiry. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
6. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by sending a request by e-mail.
7. We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
8. By providing us with any personal data, you agree that we may hold that information on computer and/or paper files. This information will be held in confidence by Bradbury Hamilton Limited and used to advise you about any other financial products or services that may be of interest. If you prefer not to receive such information please advise us.
9. The use of your personal information is covered by the registrations Bradbury Hamilton Limited under the Data Protection Act 1998. Under the act, you have the right to obtain a copy of the information held about you, for which you may be charged a fee.